[Slint] dropbox; accessible for screen reader users in slint?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Sep 23 20:02:45 CEST 2018

On 9/23/18 6:56 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> slapt-get shows dropbox packages, if I download any of them am I likely to
> get an accessible login challenge?

Yes. Do this:
1) Check that you have the sborepos from Eric Hameleers set in your
/etc/slapt-get/slapt-getrc
2) install the client
slapt-get -i dropbox-client
3) Get python-gpgme ftrom https://slackbuilds.org to be able to chack
the engine dpwnload's signature.
spi -i pygpgme
4) Chacke that Firefox be your default web browser
5) You'll need to download the engine. Two ways to do that:
5a) in a terminal type:
dropbox start -i
Then an accessible pop-up window will ask you to confirm the download
5b) start dropbox from the desktop menu: Applications=>Internet=>dropbox
You will get the same pop-up window to confirm the download.
6) Be patient. Downloading the engine takes a while.
When it's done an accessible login window will open up in Firefox
login window, where you can either log in a set up a new account.

Files to share are stored in ~/Dropbox

Best,
Didier